Private equity - award-winning alternative investments from LGT
Private equity funds generally invest in unlisted companies which can then be sold at a later date for a profit. LGT Capital Partners can offer our clients a broadly diversified, actively managed portfolio comprising first-class stocks from around the world.
Private equity investments are frequently made to develop or expand a company, make bolt-on acquisitions or to strengthen the balance sheet. LGT's innovative mixed private equity funds cover a range of investment strategies including European, US and Asian buyout and venture opportunities, special situations and secon-daries.
Take advantage of the benefits of our private equity programs:
- Attractive risk-return profile
- Low minimum investment amount and daily availability of assets with our Castle Private Equity AG program
- Access to first-class funds from around the world, often not open to new investors
- Balanced spread of investment risk across different strategies, managers, geographical regions, vintage years and sectors
- Often relatively low correlation to equities and bonds
- Managed by an independent team of qualified experts with wide-ranging experience and expertise, using a structured and disciplined investment process
- LGT Group has invested a considerable proportion of its equity capital in the programs managed by LGT Capital Partners, as dovetailing our investment interests with those of our clients is an essential part of our corporate philosophy.
Customized mandates are also available in certain cases, particularly if the mandate's core strategy includes investments in different Crown investment programs.
Extensive private equity expertise:
LGT Capital Partners
Private equity fund investments open up new opportunities, but also involve risks. Your investment profile is the decisive factor. Discuss your options with an LGT client advisor.