Fuchsbriefe-Report (Tops 2015 – The best asset managers)
- The renowned Fuchsbriefe designate LGT as "wholly commended".
- LGT takes an outstanding sixth-place ranking on the all-time best list of top wealth managers in Europe.
- Fuchsbriefe concludes: "LGT does a princely job of caring for its clients: advisors, advisory services and investment recommendations are extremely well-aligned, the focus on service is very high."
Handelsblatt Elite Report (Special Report: The Elite Amongst the Asset Managers)
- The Elite Report considers LGT to be one of the leading private banks in Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Austria and has awarded LGT the highest possible rating of "summa cum laude" for the 12th time on succession.
- "If a wealth manager successfully caters to wealthy private individuals, families and entrepreneurs around the world, then there must be a convincing concentration of expertise behind it. This accolade seems logical, seeing as both the advisory services as well as the globally-aligned investment expertise are client-oriented", conclude the editors of the Elite Report. "The promise ‘Invest like the Prince’ has long become the benchmark for quality. If a meeting has been scheduled, then you can count on receiving a sophisticated investment analysis."
Global Private Banking Award 2014, Professional Wealth Magazine and The Banker
- The Professional Wealth Magazine and The Banker, two well-regarded business publications belonging to the Financial Times Group, selected LGT as the best private bank in Liechtenstein.
- In Austria LGT is designated as "highly commended for Austria".