LGT Private Banking is a leading international private bank and independent family-owned business. Our thinking is long-term, and we strive to innovate. In recent years, we have grown strongly - in Europe and in Asia. To ensure we remain successful, one factor is crucial: digitalization. It is a key strategic priority in the coming years. We want to combine the best of the analog and digital worlds, in interdisciplinary and agile teams. Our goal: to create a truly personal customer experience thanks to state-of-the-art services.
- Install, monitor, and maintain Opensource databases (PostgreSQL, Maria DB, MySQL, NoSql, ...)
- implement monitoring and alerting
- implement backup and recovery processes
- Fulfills user requests ranging from access control, backup, restore, refresh to non-production to performance tuning.
- Provides online & on call coverage for production support and administration
- Attention to detail
- Work closely with other team members for effective IT operations and business continuity
- Setup and maintain documentation and standards.
- Understand and comply to the Company’s risk and regulatory standards;
- Escalate risk-related issues to management.
- You have first experiences or the interest to work as Opensource DBA
- Completed apprenticeship in IT or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or comparable education and experience
- Curiosity, flexibility and interest in learning new topics
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Good written and oral knowledge in German and English
- You can work both independently and in a team environment;
- Familiarity with financial applications is a plus
Please note that we cannot consider applications via recruitment agencies for this position.
A great place to work – a great place to have impact: LGT promotes diversity among its employees. We believe that an inclusive and appreciative corporate culture is the driver for a great workplace and provides the opportunity to create a unique and successful team. That's why our employees can also benefit from many additional benefits.
Transparency is important to us. That is why you will find everything that matters to us on our website – plus everything you should know about us before you meet us in person, open an account or apply for a job. That includes, for example, the history of the Princely Family, which is closely intertwined with our own.