Where can I find the securities orders I have entered?
All stock market transactions and their status are listed in the "Orders overview".
Use the filtering and sorting functions to find an order:
- Filter according to date, status, portfolio or security. Click on “More filter criteria” for additional criteria such as execution and expiry date, client, stock exchange or order number. To apply the filter, click on “Filter”.
- Sort the orders overview according to status, security/ISIN, quantity , type of order, order limit/price, effective until or execution date and value date by clicking on the respective title in the list.
Querying order details
Click on the order for more information about the order.
Changing or deleting an order
You can use the context menu to edit orders. Click on the three-point icon to the right of the order:
- Select “Request modification” to modify an order. Please note that modifications are only possible in “Placed” status.
- Click on “Request cancellation” to delete an order. Please note that deletions are only possible in “Placed” and “Partially executed” status.
- Placement open: order has not yet been placed in the market
- Placed: order has been placed in the market
- Partially executed: order has been partially executed
- Executed: order has been fully executed
- Booked: order has been executed and settled
- Cancellation open: order cancellation still pending
- Cancelled : order has been deleted (e.g. deleted by client or expired)
Do you need assistance?
Contact us if you didn't find the answer to your question in the online help or something isn't working as it should. Our online banking support team is available weekdays from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and will be happy to help
LGT SmartBanking Support
Counter opening hours Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. CETTel. +423 235 23 25