Concerns and complaints Your opinion is important to us!

LGT Bank Ltd. always endeavors to provide its clients with the best possible service in terms of their concerns, needs and wishes in all areas of banking business.

If exceptionally you are not completely satisfied with the service we provide or have other suggestions for us, please let us know.

How to lodge a complaint

Please provide us with the relevant information (e.g. client number, custody account number, order number, etc.) so that we can investigate and resolve your complaint quickly.

You can let your client advisor know of your concerns at any time. In addition, the following options are open to you for contacting us:

-    by post or telephone
-    by e-mail

Processing your complaint

You will receive a confirmation from us after submitting your complaint. We will make every effort to respond to your complaint as quickly as possible.

If the investigations needed to satisfy your concerns require more extensive actions on our part, we will explain the relevant reasons and inform you of the approximate processing time.

We can of course provide you with the current status of the processing at any time upon request.

We will communicate our final decision in a clear, unambiguous and comprehensible manner. If this decision does not fully address your concerns, we will explain our position in detail in the decision.

Extrajudicial consumer dispute resolution body and European online dispute resolution platform

The European Commission has set up a European online dispute resolution platform (ODR platform) at Consumers can use the ODR platform for the extrajudicial resolution of disputes arising from online contracts with companies established in the EU. Our e-mail address is:

However, we are not obligated to participate in the European online dispute resolution platform or in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer dispute resolution body pursuant to the German Act on Alternative Dispute Resolution in Consumer Matters (VSBG) or any other dispute resolution body, and we are currently not prepared to do so.

Irrespective of this, it is possible to take legal action and file a civil lawsuit.


Contact us