LGT SmartBanking Online Help Answers to frequently asked questions
Our SmartBanking is intuitive and easy to understand. If you still have a question, you will most likely find the answer in our FAQs. If not, our e-banking support staff will be happy to help from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. You can reach them at +423 235 23 25.
Most frequently asked questions
How to adjust settings or notifications, manage devices and change your password.
- How can I view all portfolios?
- Where can I find my archived documents?
- How can I edit my settings?
- Where can I find my documents?
- How do I access online help?
- How can I manage my devices?
- How can I subscribe or unsubscribe to notifications?
- What is the login ID for?
- Where do I send or receive messages from my relationship manager?
- What is displayed under "News"?
- How do I change my password?
- What can I find on the LGT SmartBanking portal?
- How can I print a view?
- What are the recommended security precautions?
- Where can I find the telephone number for LGT SmartBanking Support?
How to enter securities orders and keep track of completed or pending orders.
How to register, log in, and register a second or replacement device.
How to use our cards securely and fill out and sign documents electronically.
How to keep track of all your assets, query details and order statements.
- Where can I find a list of my assets?
- How do I order a statement?
- How can I display my loans against collateral?
- How can I view my account bookings?
- How can I display my loans?
- What can I view under portfolio details?
- How can I view my securities bookings?
- Where can I find an account overview?
- Where can I find a portfolio overview?
How to enter single and standing orders, create payment templates, and scan in QR invoices.
Do you need assistance?
Contact us if you didn't find the answer to your question in the online help or something isn't working as it should. Our online banking support team is available weekdays from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and will be happy to help